GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
25,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
marc

FYI your wheels left today

i think i have found my new favourite wheel!

your 35 will look amazing!

i saw these on various cars at theTAS

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
They look hot !

Are there any others colours available ?

·
Registered
25,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
il dig out the information tonight

basically 4 wheels plus air freight and opitonal centre caps (marc also went for some snazy wheel lockers) is £2.8k

RS-D wheels (Silver) R35 GT-R Fitment 20 x 9.5 +40 x 2
RS-D Wheels (Silver) R35 GT-R Fitment 20 x 10.5 +20 x2

Is what Marc ordered for his r35

let me know if you guys want a set

ed - if you check my tokyo auto salon pics in the gallery

there are some cars with these wheels on, (not sure about 35s, but the wheels were soooooooooooo nice!)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Great looking wheels:thumbsup: 1st ones I have seen that I prefer over the originals on a R35

Dave:wavey:

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Matty, you must still be suffering from Jet Lag, lol.

Typo above - We changed Marc's order along the way to the new Matt black design :wavey:

·
Registered
447 Posts
fao matt and miguel. . .
i really cannot wait to get these, will look good with all my amuse parts also coming from newera. so glad i changed from silver to the matt black. great service and thank you!
i will post pics of my black r35 with everything mounted as soon as it's done, will really look the part at spa in may :chuckle:

marc

ps anyone want a set of black edition wheels?? rear passenger wheel is kerbed but nothing major, pm me if interested!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Top Wheels

Nice wheels they look good in black.

Saw these Gram Lights R57 GT's at the Auto sport show, they will not come in the bronze color but look very good in Silver. They look so strong as they are a 1 piece forged wheel!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
they will look great....what are you going to do with tyres...i seem in the piccys some toyos are on those wheels...are you going the same way...

i take it these wheels do away with the double bead thingy so tyre choice is greater?

·
Registered
447 Posts
they will look great....what are you going to do with tyres...i seem in the piccys some toyos are on those wheels...are you going the same way...

i take it these wheels do away with the double bead thingy so tyre choice is greater?
for now i am just going to get my dunlops put on. they still have a few thousand left on them and then i will see what tyres are out there. really dont think i am going to go for run flats again, maybe the coopers that ben linney uses!

·
Registered
25,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Matty

Have you seen the Shadow Sports / Enkei wheels and got any thoughts?
they are ok, nice wheel

these advans though are just lovely

having seen them on a variety of cars at the auto salon

you really cannot go wrong and reasonably priced too!:cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts