GTR Forum banner

F.A.O Skylinkev...

1K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Elvira 
#1 · (Edited)
skylinkev said:
ZXSpectrum

Looks like there is going to be an awesome turnout of Supra's... I am commited to camping at the Skyline/GTR pen but i will definately drop over and see some of your motors... It will be nice to put some names to faces and as i will be buying a Supra in the coming months any advice would be appreciated.. Cheers guys...

KEV
Could i ask... What the hell was the point in posting this clip from the MKIVSupra forum?

I have not kept it a secret from ANYONE that i am looking to buy a Supra...

The fact of the matter is that i love skylines and supras but if anyone knows me or has met me they would tell that dimensions do not lie and as Skyline seats seem to be made for 5 and a half foot skinny jap blokies I AINT GETTING IN ONE! (Not comfortably anyway) So a Supra it is... Oh and also UK Spec MKIV Supra TT About 10-12K... UK Spec R34 GTR Vspec 35-50K...

I have also been a active member of these forums for a while, partaking in the meets (Local and national) and giving as much help and advice as i am able to... Which is a lot more than you Mr 19 posts, no car and nobody knows who the F*** you are...

So do not get all high and mighty about what car I WANT TO BUY and do me a favour and DO ONE!

Oh BTW If you look at my avatar(Which you get when you have made as many posts that i have) Its a Supra... Gonna have a Whinge about that too are you?

See less See more
#4 ·
Glen...

Ah but you DID meet me...:D

I was the big chap in the white shirt, cap and oakleys with jim gill...

Did not really get chance to chat though it was wickedly hot and you looked really busy...

Next one maybe?

#10 ·
Glen,

In Walton-On-Naze/Clacton Area. Perhaps its time for a regional Skyline group?

What with mine (R32 GTS4) on its way in a few days, Matt just 10 minutes from me in Frinton, and I'm sure a number of others close by there must be enough of us to start a localised group?

Assuming there isnt one already ofcourse!

Dan

#12 ·
Glen,

A127 isnt that bad, like you say though, theres always the option of arranging something else. How about a "Skylines-by-the-sea" weekend, where everyone heads down to the long seafront at frinton and gets drunk on the greensward? :D

Dan

#14 · (Edited)
Glen,

That would be excellent! I'll let MattPayne know if he doesnt see this thread, I'm probably off down to his place tonight to see how he's getting on with his Autobox' problems. And to help out with what sounds like a carb' balance problem with his boat...

I see you have an R34, I best bring tissues to mop up my own saliva :D

Come on Rexis Imports - get my GTS4 moving along!!!!

Dan

#18 ·
haha least you can afford insurance on a skylinem i have trouble insuring a 1.4 corsa :(even harder now i got it tuned to 130-140 ish bhp (i know it not alot but hell of alot better than the 90 as standard)

cant wait to get it back at the end of the week :D i'd definately be up for meeting somewhere.

#20 ·
ZX!!! You tell em poppet!

Hello Paul shug!

Are you getting a tad cross with interfering intolerant ignoramuses????:p

Tell em bo!!ocks duck, or d'yer want Elvira to give them what for........:smokin:

....5 1/2 foot skinny jap men? What are you saying exactly????!!!

Caroline;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.