GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone sucessful put one of the Bee-R Rev Limiter on a GTR with F-Con V Pro equipped yet?

I want to put a Bee-R Rev Limiter on my car, but I have not heard of anyone able to do so. But then I see some of the Bee-R vehicle have both the F-Con V Pro and the Rev Limiter installed.

do they know something we don't? Anyone can help before I start to butcher my wires.... :runaway:

·
Registered
366 Posts
if you do a search you will see the simple fix is to run seperate ground wires instead of grounding the Bee R to the ECU

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you do a search you will see the simple fix is to run seperate ground wires instead of grounding the Bee R to the ECU
The ground fix was for the PowerFC, and I know that works fine.

However, you take the original ECU out and plug in the power FC, and that was the installation process. The HKS F-Con V Pro have a harness that intercept the singal from the sensor, goes to the F-Con V, then a loom that goes back to the original ECU. From what I know, the F-Con V Pro is still consider as a stand alone management. I don't know if it is because this that F-Con don't like the Bee-R Rev limiter.

Basially from what I heard, as soon as the Bee-R cut in, it kills the engine completely... And this was with the Bee-R grounded to the metal.

I don't know if the previous owners had the wires mix up (I highly doubt it), or if the splicing point is incorrect (Pre F-Con or Post F-Con?)

There are loads of wires under the car right now, so I rather know what I should splice into before I splice anything.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm having exactly this problem.

I tried earthing the REV Limiter, running separate positive and it keeps cutting the engine. I've wired it in pre/post ECU/FCON V - Is this a safety feature built into the FCON V.???

Thanks... Any help would be really appreciated.

Shah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts