GTR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I agree a wins a win and best driver consistently throughout this season won but I stand by it being such an anti-climax and it seemed my earlier post came true, reliability issues. What a shame. Lewis with his engine turned down, cruising. Not very exciting unfortunately.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Hats off to rosberg for the gracious manner in which he accepted defeat, felt for the guy while he was out there although still supporting Lewis for the win.

I'd like to think that Lewis would have been as equally gracious in defeat, but somehow I think not, but the best driver (out of the two) won - I still think alonso is the fastest driver, but Riciardo is the obvious prospect - glad seb was found wanting though ***55357;***56834;

·
Registered
80 Posts
I agree a wins a win and best driver consistently throughout this season won but I stand by it being such an anti-climax and it seemed my earlier post came true, reliability issues. What a shame. Lewis with his engine turned down, cruising. Not very exciting unfortunately.
But in an earlier post you did also said "Now all Rosberg is going to do is fly away from pole whilst Lewis follows him Zzz" and that certainly didn't happen.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
It would have been much more entertaining to watch Lewis driving his heart out trying to catch him than watch him cruise the race with a car turned down.

Anyway I'm just moaning, the best man won.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It would have been much more entertaining to watch Lewis driving his heart out trying to catch him than watch him cruise the race with a car turned down.

Anyway I'm just moaning, the best man won.
True, it certainly could have been more entertaining. I'm just glad that Hamilton didn't loose the Championship on a mechanical failure.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts