GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, first post here looking for an exhaust at the moment, I’m sure it’s been covered many times before so my apologies,I’ve been offered a fabworx anyone had any experience with It? Was really holding out for a Titan race. Cheers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You don`t mention if you are being offered an exhaust from the US or here in Europe. There has been a few posts about Fabworx on the US forums during the years not all good either! I don`t have personal experience with them as far as exhaust are concerned. I`ll drop a link you may want to read then you can do a search and see what turns up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi again don`t know if you found this thread
The guy who`s photo you see was banned from GTR Life last week,was using the name Labworx,he`s the most persistent scammer on the forums. I`m not sure what if any his connections are with Fabworx these days.
I purchased a set of injectors 1300cc from them,that was before i was made aware of their shady business,they were absolute junk. I contacted paypal and was refunded the full amount without a problem,i think it was £600-700 so i was lucky.
If you are about to purchase anything from the US then Doug at WGP keeps both US forums up to date with the latest "scammer news"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Th
You don`t mention if you are being offered an exhaust from the US or here in Europe. There has been a few posts about Fabworx on the US forums during the years not all good either! I don`t have personal experience with them as far as exhaust are concerned. I`ll drop a link you may want to read then you can do a search and see what turns up.

Hi again don`t know if you found this thread
The guy who`s photo you see was banned from GTR Life last week,was using the name Labworx,he`s the most persistent scammer on the forums. I`m not sure what if any his connections are with Fabworx these days.
I purchased a set of injectors 1300cc from them,that was before i was made aware of their shady business,they were absolute junk. I contacted paypal and was refunded the full amount without a problem,i think it was £600-700 so i was lucky.
If you are about to purchase anything from the US then Doug at WGP keeps both US forums up to date with the latest "scammer news"
Glad you got your money back mate. Again thanks so much for this information, I have pulled the plug on the sale. Will keep looking !! 👍🏻

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you got your money back mate. Again thanks so much for this information, I have pulled the plug on the sale. Will keep looking! 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts