GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought my first R33 - 1995 model imported UK 1998. I would like to know if anyone knows how to get hold of a decent workshop manual ? Is there such a thing (written in English) ? and how much can I expect to pay ? If anyone wants to contact me call 07743 999676 Thanks.Benno

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mind sending me a PM too please mate?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have just bought my first R33 - 1995 model imported UK 1998. I would like to know if anyone knows how to get hold of a decent workshop manual ? Is there such a thing (written in English) ? and how much can I expect to pay ? If anyone wants to contact me call 07743 999676 Thanks.Benno
I can get them

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I can only find the manual for the engine of the R33, does anyone know where to find a complete workshop manual for the car?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Me too. I have bought two different cd manuals off Ebay both claiming to cover the whole car but have ended up with just the engine section. None of the above links cover it. Must be available somewhere I guess.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Does seem a bit of an grey area with these cars.
But i was thinking, if the R33 GTR was brought out in the UK then surely Nissan would have a workshop manual written in english??

·
Registered
318 Posts
:squintdan :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
i bought a manual for my 34 gtr off ebay. its spose to be the proper jap one translated into english and cost me £20 odd quid........ dont waste yer money!!!!!! its all good if you want to know about driving in the snow and general bollocks that you really dont need to know. theres probably some better ones out there than what i bought tho. id avoid ebay if i was you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Workshop Manual

Thanks for advice about NOT buying off ebay. Take a look at carterjohns link at top of this page. The full engine manual is good and does show some diagrams of front/rear brake pots etc . It is however 491 pages long - I'm not into electrics and diagnostics but there is a hell of a section on that subject and self tests. Wished I knew how to use it !

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
would be interested in the workshop manual as well pls (not only engine one) if it could be found out there :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts