GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
They have been out for years,and yes it seems like some gold soverin ring wearing,burberry cap wearing tracksuit wearing chavs in lickle hatchback cars with blazing sound systems do buy them and think that they are all that with their fake brembos fitted.:chairshot

Just like that electronic dump valve simulator thing.

PURE CHAV and utter CRAP..
Would suite the guy i see in a Micra the other day.
He had a GTR badge stuck to bonnet and he also had the electronic dump valve simulator thing.:chairshot
I was still laughing when i got home:chuckle:

·
Registered
998 Posts
sorry to go a little off topic.... but in KFC the other day (eating a slad, honest) some chav rolled in, in his blue saxo VTR.... fat Mrs.... anyway, they got out to go get her feed and i happened to glance over and see he had 2 GTR seat covers..... i chuckeld.

:nervous:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
sorry to go a little off topic.... but in KFC the other day (eating a slad, honest) some chav rolled in, in his blue saxo VTR.... fat Mrs.... anyway, they got out to go get her feed and i happened to glance over and see he had 2 GTR seat covers..... i chuckeld.

:nervous:
I hope you were in your 33 ?

If he actually knows what a GTR is he would have felt like a right tool and hoping his missus wouldn't notice (as if):chairshot

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,205 Posts
They have been out for years,and yes it seems like some gold soverin ring wearing,burberry cap wearing tracksuit wearing chavs in lickle hatchback cars with blazing sound systems do buy them and think that they are all that with their fake brembos fitted.:chairshot

Just like that electronic dump valve simulator thing.

PURE CHAV and utter CRAP..
I remember seeing a guy who had a Micra (K11) with an SR20DET. From the outside looked like a stocker. Sort of the opposite of the above.

One is quite cool to my mind the other, well...

·
Registered
885 Posts
I remember seeing a guy who had a Micra (K11) with an SR20DET. From the outside looked like a stocker. Sort of the opposite of the above.

One is quite cool to my mind the other, well...
Mate,we are talking about fake plastic Ebay brembo brake covers that so fake and crap looking when on a car that you would be an absolute idiot if you actually thought they were real.

We aint talking about what engine is under the bonnet of what car.Theres no comparrison there.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
look at the description on there as well!

says something about if you cant stick it you can drill self tappers into the caliper carrier as they arent stress bearing items.haha :S

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
look at the description on there as well!

says something about if you cant stick it you can drill self tappers into the caliper carrier as they arent stress bearing items.haha :S
where does it say that? LOL...

Have you seen the install instructions pics? They fill the brake calliper with silicon to stick them on!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
it is unbelievable! i would never drill into my caliper like that!

sliding calipers need the overall strength to supply even pressure surely, if there is a weak spot then all pressure would be applied on that area surely causing failure! :S

definately health and safety error advising people to do that!

its all well ripping people off but dont kill them!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts