GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this not being skyline specific but I just had to say what I say the other night. Perhaps i'm a bit out of touch with the boy racers (TGFT) but I saw a Punto with 16/17" alloys and fake rear brake disks stuck on the drums. Nearly pi$$ed myself.:D
Cross-drilled and everything! No fake calipers though :D :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I've seen a few myself where I live. One that sticks in my mind are the anodised blue colour ones on the rears of a R reg BMW with big spoke alloys. It just looks so stupid especially like you said as well - no fake calipers to go with it!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bet his mates

have their mouths open - "wow, vems wicked vey are".
Must be hight temperature paint! :D :D

Oh dear, one thinks owning a Skyline might be turning one into a snob... Nah. :p

·
Registered
543 Posts
Wow !!! they look almost as convincing as the GTR badge stuck to the front grill of a series one RS TURBO down the road from me! bet he tells his mates thats a real GTR too! :D

RICH S

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
First saw these a few years ago in Puerto Rico.
Feckin hilarious things.....who comes up with this stuff :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've seen worse still and I wish I has my camera with me at the time.

I've saw a really beaten up Nova parked outside the local Sainsburys with fake disks all round, except the owner couldn't be bothered to fit them properly and had cable tied them to the outside of wheel on top of the hub caps!!!!! :eek:

I shit ye not :smokin:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Big Lad said:
I've seen worse still and I wish I has my camera with me at the time.

I've saw a really beaten up Nova parked outside the local Sainsburys with fake disks all round, except the owner couldn't be bothered to fit them properly and had cable tied them to the outside of wheel on top of the hub caps!!!!! :eek:

I shit ye not :smokin:

What!! That is something I got to see!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts