GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On seeing your nice new drag car at Santa Pod i feel compelled to inform you that you i think you are missing out on an oportunity of a lifetime of a sponser for your drag beast... So without further ado here it is!

:thumbsup:

Yeah i am an expert on this matter, Yes i have eaten a few in my time...

:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Tonibell

Awesome .

I used to be and icecream man and used to give out the badges and the small pink that linked together to form a chain .

I still have the large pink cow that used to go on top of the icecream van .

Maybe we can give it to Andy to stick it on his bonnet . Might be worth at least 30 bhp , or is that bcp (brake cow power ) hehehe .

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funnily enough so did i.. Used to run a bedford CF in tonibell colours... :D

I could just see him going down Santa Pod with the cow on the roof... :D

It took me flipping ages to find that pic though...

Anyone want to do a photoshop?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Toni

LOL.

I never heard of that before, I guess its Ice Cream putting 2+2 together :chuckle:

ZX, I will call them about it if I can also make a deal with you to be at the meetings to buy it from them, if I can do that, I am sure they will help out as they will be able to see the potential sales figures :D

When I was younger I remember the ice cream man having lemon ice and I havent seen it for years, can you still get it you think?

Midget: Hello :wavey:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Awesome .

I used to be and icecream man and used to give out the badges and the small pink that linked together to form a chain .

I still have the large pink cow that used to go on top of the icecream van .

Maybe we can give it to Andy to stick it on his bonnet . Might be worth at least 30 bhp , or is that bcp (brake cow power ) hehehe .
Paul....is that really you???

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZX, I will call them about it if I can also make a deal with you to be at the meetings to buy it from them, if I can do that, I am sure they will help out as they will be able to see the potential sales figures :D
Just remember... If you dont behave i will eat you!

:chairshot

I can just imagine it lining up and instead of doing a burnout it lets its chimes go... :D:D:D

I am pretty sure my dad has a set he can loan you... ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lemon Ice... Never heard of it.. Must be some sort of Southern Pansy crap ice lolly... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts