GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have some sour grapes for sale, wondering if you wanted them, or if you already had enough,. Let me know. Ill pay the shipping :chuckle:

Have 1kg. Not willing to split. Looking for £44,000 ono

Attachments

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
You cant afford shipping, you would only issue a refund, then claims its to late to do anything about it, instead of admitting you don't hold an once of decency in you, and honour a deal that was paid for.

Go back to that little hole of yours.
Oh and cant wait to read the update on the Macca,, look forward to the drama, real story teller you are.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tablet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry TABZ. Postage was far too much with insurance, and Im not sending it uninsured. Issued a refund.

I replied I will cover the postage, even though you asked for £10 for this and I paid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tablet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TABZ
No worries I will cover the postage. Let me know

Too late buddy. Refund already done. Id let it go too cheap anyway

I wont bother posting the rest of the pm's, I think the above show you for the Tit you are.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Forum rules clearly state you should put a price on what you're selling.
Ok it says 39p/lb but you don't say how many lb's you've got for sale....

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Nah don't want to trouble you with couriers I know you cant be arsed, going of past experience, I know your word means nothing, you will only take my money, promise to send it and update with tracking info, only to fail with comical excuses.

However can we have an early report on proceedings on the macca, the new house, the sale of imports, and any other bs story you are so well at scripting.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah don't want to trouble you with couriers I know you cant be arsed, going of past experience, I know your word means nothing, you will only take my money, promise to send it and update with tracking info, only to fail with comical excuses.

However can we have an early report on proceedings on the macca, the new house, the sale of imports, and any other bs story you are so well at scripting.
Look. Do you want them or not.

Either you want them or you dont want them. Whats it going to be

·
Registered
700 Posts
Flynn instead of trying to be 'cool' on the forum with your sarky threads why not just act like a gent and improve your trading attitude.

I decided not to post any comments on our transaction but I can 100% empathasize with TABZ here from my experience with our transaction for some carbon door handle covers:

18/06/2013 - Handles purchased on forum, paid for via paypal. Address sent.
05/07/2013 - Having not heard a word, enquired with you, handles left in your car at pwpro, you would remove them asap and send.
08/07/13 - Suggested refund as you couldn't get them off without breaking them, we agreed give it a go and see how you get on.
28/07/13 - You got them off, 20 days work... what a trooper! They will be on their way tomorrow you said
13/08/13 - Chased you as nothing recieved, you were away on holiday. How lovely! You were sending them on your return, lucky me.
20/08/13 - Another forum member informs me on your behalf they are now finally sent!

Recieved a few days later!

Got them, they were rubbish, not that it matters.

So instead of being a bit of a c0ck, just do what u say you will do and stop trying to wind people up.

Apologies to moderators for the post but I felt compelled to stick up for a forum member who is clearly being antagonised by what is pretty shocking trading behaviour.

p.s. i was half interested in your blackvue but given id probably have a crash, settle the claim and have a new car by the time you posted it out to me it hardly seemed worth it.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flynn instead of trying to be 'cool' on the forum with your sarky threads why not just act like a gent and improve your trading attitude.

I decided not to post any comments on our transaction but I can 100% empathasize with TABZ here from my experience with our transaction for some carbon door handle covers:

18/06/2013 - Handles purchased on forum, paid for via paypal. Address sent.
05/07/2013 - Having not heard a word, enquired with you, handles left in your car at pwpro, you would remove them asap and send.
08/07/13 - Suggested refund as you couldn't get them off without breaking them, we agreed give it a go and see how you get on.
28/07/13 - You got them off, 20 days work... what a trooper! They will be on their way tomorrow you said
13/08/13 - Chased you as nothing recieved, you were away on holiday. How lovely! You were sending them on your return, lucky me.
20/08/13 - Another forum member informs me on your behalf they are now finally sent!

Recieved a few days later!

Got them, they were rubbish, not that it matters.

So instead of being a bit of a c0ck, just do what u say you will do and stop trying to wind people up.

Apologies to moderators for the post but I felt compelled to stick up for a forum member who is clearly being antagonised by what is pretty shocking trading behaviour.

p.s. i was half interested in your blackvue but given id probably have a crash, settle the claim and have a new car by the time you posted it out to me it hardly seemed worth it.
Too long; didnt read.

But I can imagine what it says.............. so just so you know, not a single f*ck is given. Not one

and if I did have one to give. I wouldn't, do you know why. Ill tell you. Its because I dont give them.

Zero. None. Not one. Nada.

No f*cks were given today, yesterday, tomorrow, next year, last year...etc etc....

·
Registered
700 Posts
Haha now who is being the oversensetive one... good luck with your sales. Do you want your handles back? Sent them today... maybe...

·
Registered
700 Posts
You sure, with some modification it just might...

Oh and thanks for reading my post, despite what you said i KNOW you read it all and that gives me immense satisfaction :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You sure, with some modification it just might...
No. Bit cheap and tacky. Cant believe someone bought them to be honest. Only paid £20 for them myself. Not my cup of tea. Long as you like them though, eh :thumbsup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yep you did well... you must be a very smart man, mclaren on the way, selling items in the classified section with a free option to pull your offer should you get an improved bid.

I was done like a kipper.

Wish you had that avatar portrait picture up when we traded, i would have known not to try and outsmart you.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
An easy mistake to make. Lots have tried and failed, so don't feel bad.

Learn from it. Grow. You'll get there..... but with the greatest respect, this is neither the time or the place.

Im trying to sell some sour grapes here. Unless you want them? TABZ seems to have enough

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.