GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoflungdung said:
I'm a great believer in; if you can't say it to their face...then don't say it at all
So thats why i just stumbled across this stuck on the end of a thread nothing at all to do with me?

whoflungdung said:
By the way..thanks cord for pointing out how easy the original nismo vents fit sooooooo easy, how much are they again?

Mine were £50 delivered, a little bit of bonding goes a long way.
Sorry for suggesting a possible way of fitting your vents, I was considering buying some for my 32 and was wondering on how best to install them. Also sorry for saying that there was a template available which might help your customers.

I'm well aware of the fact that you feel slighted by RB Motorsport, but having a pop at me helps in what way? If you have a problem with me then speak up. If not then I'd appreciate it if you got down off your high horse.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't have any differences, it's all rather one sided.

Delete if you like Peter, I'm not particularly bothered! :)

editted-, cos after reading I've decided it sounds a bit snotty, which i haste to add it isn't meant to. (this post, to Peter, not the first post)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Cord said:
LOL!

I think you'll find you are the one holding the spoon. And can't even give me an honest answer. I think that draws this to a conclusion then.
As always....you are without doubt 100% correct, why I even challenge your wisdom is beyond me :rolleyes:

Please have mercy on me, I am only human and don't know "the way to go"

Or is that? The way not to go :D

PS I hope big bruv there isn't getting too upset with anyone buying their own parts and getting them fitted elsewhere, as you said "he hates that, don't mention it"

Must dash, my spoon is wearing thin.....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts