GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I would just like to thank you all for many months of banter and help while I owned my Beloved Skyline, She has now found a new home and I am sure she will be well looked after. She eventually went for a song, and I feel quite sad of her sale and had a lump in my throat as she disappeared down the road. But I will keep an odd eye on this forum from time to time to see whats happening on the 'Skyline' front. Thanks to all who have given me hours of fun and friendship. Tigger, Dave Wilkins, Draxx, Elvira, Tinduck, Danoh, etx..... See you all soon.

Regards,

PaulP.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Paul,

Ack .. I'm sorry shes finally gone :( I guess if she had to go, then she had to go, I hope you make a return to Skyline ownership though, be a shame if you disappeared for good :(

Best wishes,

Dan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Paul.....
.....you don't have to go just 'cos ya sold the saloon.....

....how much did you get? who's got it? PM me dude....

......buy mine......go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on......

:D

Take care friend

JonB

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot!

Folks,
As Dave Wilkins Kindly pointed out to me, I am sorry to say that obviously the car won't be available for loan purposes. Sorry.

Hope I haven't let anyone down.

PaulP.

:(

Today is a sad day for me, never felt so low.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I can sympathise mate, had to wave goodbye to my pulsar today, although I know he has a good home!, keep in touch mate, its been lovely speaking with you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts