GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:

After a number of months of questioning my ownership of my beloved R32 GTR, due to the fact that I am a father of 3 young children and the money could be better spent elsewhere, last week I decided to sell. Earlier today the car was sold to one lucky Newbie on here, I will let him introduce himself.

The position of South East Area Rep is obviously now vacant and I am nominating Mudflaps as temporary rep, should he wish to take up the position.

So for now it is farewell, I am sure I will be back in the future. :wavey:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Dude!

As I said on the other thread it was a shock to hear you sold the R32, but sincerely thank you for your hard work this year as the SE Rep. I know people in the club and on here are a tough bunch to please!

Keep in touch as well dude, don't be a stranger.

On a separate note I'd happily let Jack take over if he wants the postion, but failing that if anyone else has an interest please PM me :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys!

Kiss - It has been a pleasure being SE Rep, even though it was brief. I will stay in touch and may even pop up on the forum every now and then!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Cheers guys!

Kiss - It has been a pleasure being SE Rep, even though it was brief. I will stay in touch and may even pop up on the forum every now and then!
:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts