GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Oh dear God.

Surely this can't be safe.

At least the only adverse effects of the original film being released was the roads of Britain being illuminated by under-car neon lights. That, I can live with. But Revin' Kevin in his Dad's Sierra trying to hold it sideways while his mate's doing a Scandinavian Flick behind him in an Austin Metro is simply too terrifying a prospect to entertain!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks like a fun movie with a lot of special effects.

I just hate boy racers who think that 'cos they've seen it in the movies they can do the same - when infact some parts were so dangerous computers stepped in.

Looks like Halfords may make a tidy profit all of a sudden in June. ;) :p

Watch it - don't do it. simple. :)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Utter t**s in my opinion. First film was *cough* good and brought street racing into the "Mainstream" or be it, slightly fake. The second film was a cash in using an original cast member which the viewers could remember and was a poor follow up, the third film seems like another "mainstream" effort this time showing off the Japanese Drifting scene, using a poor Paul Walker lookalike.............................I think I have put to much thought into this :rolleyes:

I`m off to have a word with myself..........:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Trev said:
Utter t**s in my opinion. First film was *cough* good and brought street racing into the "Mainstream" or be it, slightly fake. The second film was a cash in using an original cast member which the viewers could remember and was a poor follow up
Why is your avator of Paul Walker then. ;) :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Thanks for the post Gurj.

It looks a bit cheesy, but it still may be a good film despite the lack of any realism. lol.... :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks shyte i aint looking forward to waking up and people driving sideways outside my house! Just picture it, on the school run the mothers in their ford galaxy's drifting to school :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
but!! and its a big ol bubble but... i bet whether you like it or not, you will all be chomping on popcorn down the cinema watching it one way or another :D i know i will

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wasn't the Paul Walker look alike that nob of a character called 'Josh' from neighbours once :confused:
His acting skills then were terrible so they probably haven't changed much ...

I remember reading that Vin Diesel was going to return in the third one helping out a mate stuck in Japan ... obviously changed since then :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts