GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Surely whats worse is the strange noises the driver is making like he just made a mess in his pants....
Exactly what i was thinking. :chuckle:

Although i did wonder what he was doing with the camera filming by hand in the first place. Maybe he was doing something else, or someone else was doing something else, when he got distracted by the car but still managed to erm finish the job at hand!!

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
I'd say that was almost fatal. Passing 2 cars that are in a potential overtake situation at that kind of speed differential is lunacy.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'd say that was almost fatal. Passing 2 cars that are in a potential overtake situation at that kind of speed differential is lunacy.
I'm sort of hoping this is a computer stunt of some kind! Given the terrible news this forum was hit with over the weekend guys like this should be strung up! We have track days for that type of madness.....plain stupidity on a public road!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'm sort of hoping this is a computer stunt of some kind! Given the terrible news this forum was hit with over the weekend guys like this should be strung up! We have track days for that type of madness.....plain stupidity on a public road!
??? What terrible news ??? :(

D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
+1

I still like to confirm if it's a R35.
It's to high for a Z06 and when 1 play/pause the beginning I recognize the R35 silhouette in the mirror.

It's too fast for a G35.

·
Registered
968 Posts

+1. Suicidal (no problem with that) but severely puting lives of others in danger.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
By the sound and look of it, I would say an Aston V8 Vantage (or possibly a V12 judging by the speed of the thing!).

Yes it seems dangerous to us, but that was probably on an unrestricted section of autobahn, so not necessarily even illegal...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts