GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has the clubs fastest GT-R with full trim and uses it regular as a daily driver?

im asking becuase ive just got into a convo about cossies and jap cars and the main thing that seems to divide them is most fast cossies are daily drivers with full trim and actually owned by the driver.aparently ronnies and keiths arent thier own cars..and this ****ed me off tbh.its a nissan so who cares :D

im nissan through and through but respect everything about ford motorsport esp mark sheads motor.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
They don't come much quicker than Rocket Ron's ... he even ran it in full trim at TOTB.

The Lemon normally has full trim, etc in too (**** just took some out for TOTB).

Tim's NUR is also up there with the best of them.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daz said:
They don't come much quicker than Rocket Ron's ... he even ran it in full trim at TOTB.

The Lemon normally has full trim, etc in too (**** just took some out for TOTB).

Tim's NUR is also up there with the best of them.
cheers for the reply

ronnies car was mentioned as not to be his own car...this is why im asking people that have a clue :D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Ive seen couple skylines with power and used for daily.
One of the high octane DVD's has a 750bhp daily driver 34 on it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thought so

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Bean and Hipo from Japan are seriously fast and def. have full trim, custom full trim to be exact.

How about the Z-Tune?

·
6,821 Posts
I think mostly true Hyrev:clap:
I just remember the lines from the magazine . . . :

The blue GTR34 drives like a shadow true Tokyo . . .and with 800+HP and 0-200kph in 9sec, it can blast a Carrera GT in to pieces at any time . . . .:thumbsup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep as in going to work and doing the shopping in i meant

but saying that not many GT-R owners use them day to day so i doubt aheavily tuned "race" car will be

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I dont think rockets is, he used to have a GT3 for that. ***** Lemon might be but he's nuts :D Tims NUR again is a road car but you would have to ask him if he uses it every day.

Ant.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think one of the biggest problem the GTR have is that it is too flashy so to speak. Especially heavily modded one as you are bound to have some body kit on it.

You can just drive and park your GTR at the local town center and think nothing bad will happen to it as all you need is one kid with a key.

·
Registered
287 Posts
In my experience if you have enough money to own and properly maintain a seriously fast GTR then you probably have other cars as well. Ones that are nicer and more suitable for day to day stuff! My R34 would be a pain in the ass to use everyday in my opinion and mines only just over 500bhp. Sod using a REALLY mental one. If I am popping to the shops then I nearly ALWAYS take something else! Then again I am 30 now... getting old! :) when I was in my early 20's I would have loved a 500bhp shopping car with silly suspension and spoilers everywhere. Now pootling to the shops in the X5 Diesel is a much nicer idea! far easier and less stressful :)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Well then :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I take the kids to school in it. And go shopping in it. Just me and the boys because Wendy will not go in the car after i put my foot down on the bypass:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Not everyday now though because of the Supra.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I am only 25 but hate driving my 34 everyday and she is a garage queen now, bought a bora tdi yestersday to replace mt A3 which is the everyday car, i am stilll only 25 though!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts