GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Dimitri was in Germany this week mapping 2 big power cars, this one had the Motec removed and Syvecs S7+ fitted, seems to work quite well, ran at Race 1000 and wont the event, 1/2 mile). 2.4 100-200kmh, 3.8 200-300kmh

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,330 Posts
His 1/4 mile time wasn't that good considering it looked and sounded awesome, that should have easily been in the 9's, my nephew ran 10.01 in his Litchfield stage 5, 800hp car. Sounded awesome though

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 1/2 mile event for terminal speed. when you want terminal you never launch, if you watch he drove gently in first changed to second and floored it, thats a mid 7 second car on a prepped track, 1/4 terminal of 182mph , I ran 9's on 800hp its all relevant, its coming to uk to run at Pod expect 7.50 or lower. Had he launched it even on that track would be low 8,s its way over 2000hp :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: UKPAISLEY

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
His 1/4 mile time wasn't that good considering it looked and sounded awesome, that should have easily been in the 9's, my nephew ran 10.01 in his Litchfield stage 5, 800hp car. Sounded awesome though

The time has nothing to do with the power it's in the launch
You can see he didn't launch it, to terminal 182 mph in the 1/4 mile is unimaginably powerful
That cars gotta be knocking on for 2000 whp ! An 800 hp gtr wouldn't even know which way it went in a rolling race
If he had launched it which he clearly didn't in that video then it would be in the 7s

Reactions: dudersvr

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sometimes I look at these threads and I think we really are a bunch of petrolhead maniacs.. As if we really need to reach 300 from 200 in less than 4 seconds because we are in such a hurry to reach the next Cafe meet :LOL:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sometimes I look at these threads and I think we really are a bunch of petrolhead maniacs.. As if we really need to reach 300 from 200 in less than 4 seconds because we are in such a hurry to reach the next Cafe meet :LOL:
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Awsome car / power.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also curious about the swap. Always thought Syvecs and motec are just like COBB vs Ecutek.
Its what your mapper is happy with, the motec I think was not controlling the trans like they wanted, Dimitri does not map Motec so he said take it off, fastest GTR in the world is on Syvecs ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts