GTR Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Cem, I'm around 400ps, and my clutch is doing OK. I've only done a few clutch drops at redline and gererally take it easy. It is holding up nicely considering the power hike from standard, but I can always feel that slight slip between fast gear changes. Even if you do think its still in good working order, you will be surprised at what a performance clutch can do.
I'm personally considering going for an OS twin, or the alternative would be to save a lot of money and go for the Nismo upgrade(disc & cover) which includes a lighter flywheel all for just ovr 100.000Yen. Tough call...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
better response with the lightweight flywheel...and yes, rev smoother.......especially at low rpm...

if you carry 2 flywheels with your both hands, you can feel the standard one is at least 6-7lb heavier than the nismo pc.

the clutch itself is almost the same as the standard one...this is the 2nd nismo cluch for me.

for the 1st few hunderd km, there'll be some burnt smell & you may feel difficult launching in 1st or reverse......but after that, it'll be smooth like normal and it won't slip at all.......

michael.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts