GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Kinda new too this site, I was lucky enough too buy a 32 GTR off jason,who worked at TR, he did alot of work too the car prior too me buying it,Stitched welded up the engine bay etc etc..Only get time i really get is in between others jobs at work , Its quite a long winded process,but should be worth it when done. I got the car back too my workshop, and started too strip is back. The car was originally white,and too be honest the paint work wasn't that bad(from distance) but decided too go bayside blue with extra pearl. Currently in the spray booth waiting too be sprayed this week, just got little imperfections too sort out. Ill get pictures up..

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not been on here for a while, slowly but surely getting there.Quick update Has recently had the new cage fitted, brought quite few goodies for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
few more pics, went off too dan at vic sell in harlow, must say awesome job, he re painted the floor and painted the cage plus few other bits

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the car is finally at a stage were bits are going back on the car, pretty hard knowing were bits goes as i never took it apart in first place ;-( but its slowly getting there. Been trying too run the loom and cut out bits what arent needed anymore. hopefully get the loom all tucked up and tidy tomoz.
Sprayed the carbon canards satin black, thought it looked bit better.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks mate.. ive kinda missed a few pics of all the work prior too going blue from white. cant wait too get it finished, seems too be forever on going

1 - 20 of 104 Posts