GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I guess this must have been answered many a time, but whats the most bhp you can get out of a R-34 and is it possible to reach 0-60mph in under 4 seconds ? Has it ever been done.

Cheers,

X.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think...

Veilside have the quickest 34, around 1400 brake... could be wrong and if I am i'm sure someone will correct me:D

As for under 4 secs theres cars in thos country doing that with alot less power.

Luke

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Dirk diggler`

0-60 is vary possible talk to dirk diggler,ronne.most people on forumdirk run 3.31 to 60 at trax so talk to him

lee

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys... I've hoping to pickup an R34 next year for arround 30K..

·
Registered
466 Posts
most do!!

U will find most R34 and 33's will hit 60 under 4 secs!!

:)

d

B

·
0 Posts
some guy i know is doing 0-60 in 4.5 in a r32 gts almost bone stock now that is weird.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
0-60's

Yeah their are some quick times around:

Ronnie 3.05

Henry 3.25

Dirk 3.31

Hope this helps.

glen

S

·
0 Posts
Great!

Someone on the 300zx forum asked me recently to compare my GTR to my old Zed... I might just point him in the direction of this thread.... I could read these kind of posts all day long .. ;);)

Xsvoid - try www.exvitermini.com for some good stuff - if you head over to the chitchat section and see my thread I am sorting CDR's out for people of all the movies on exvitermini and the getaways in stockholm... happy to mail you one too:)

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Whats the CDR's senna???

And whats the rough 0-60 time for an R33 V-spec with the following spec

NISMO full exhaust system incl. downpipes
Decatted
HKS hard pipe kit
HKS iridium plugs
K&N induction kit with M's pipes
Running approx. 1-1.1 bar

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Hi

About 4 seconds with those mods if you were brutal enough, otherwise you will see about 4.2 / 4.3 and your standard clutch would last about 15 launches in anger before you need to limp home and get a triple plate lobbed in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts