Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Who is US ?

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, US tuner.

Russian car. Should have realised this wasn't stateside what with the speed being in km/h.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't get the use of "fastest" for all these threads about straight line runs.

I would rather hear about fastest circuit GTR's. And in my humble opinion it is much more of a challenge to set up a car that is fatest through the turns than just in a straight line.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
I don't get the use of "fastest" for all these threads about straight line runs.

I would rather hear about fastest circuit GTR's. And in my humble opinion it is much more of a challenge to set up a car that is fatest through the turns than just in a straight line.
I love you, I love you, I love you !!!!! :chuckle:

I have been saying this for years - at least 25 of them !!!!! :bowdown1:

Drifting and Draging are for queens !!!:flame:

GTR's were built to race around a circuit !!:runaway:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
And in my humble opinion it is much more of a challenge to set up a car that is fatest through the turns than just in a straight line.
Well actually you would be wrong there, having just done a season of straight line only stuff (1/4) it is very much a science over just get in and floor it ;)

I've been trying to shave 4/10ths all season and got no where :chuckle:

As for top speed stuff then I don't know as I have never had a go :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I love you, I love you, I love you !!!!! :chuckle:

I have been saying this for years - at least 25 of them !!!!! :bowdown1:

Drifting and Draging are for queens !!!:flame:

GTR's were built to race around a circuit !!:runaway:
at 1700KG'S.... sure they were :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Well actually you would be wrong there, having just done a season of straight line only stuff (1/4) it is very much a science over just get in and floor it ;)

I've been trying to shave 4/10ths all season and got no where :chuckle:

As for top speed stuff then I don't know as I have never had a go :)
Boring YAWN !!!

All that time and effort which is over in 10 secs or less (like your love life I expect !LOL):chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
I have

You need to use the car for what is was / is designed for err racing, if Nissan had wnated to produce a "Drag" car they would not have made the GTR the way it is, FACT !!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
The car is a US car, it just races in russia. There's likely nothing russian on that car. Congrats to Switzer for a pretty impressive feat.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Valid point but 250mph is not to be sneezed at.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts