GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most of you will no doubt have already read of the recent incident involving two of our forum members.

Harry (Lamb) was driving a car in which Rob Gallagher was a passenger. Since the accident Harry has been confined to hospital.

As is natural with all such incidents, a formal police investigation is underway - and thus your sensitivity and discretion is called upon. We must also respect that this is a difficult and trying time for the families and friends of those concerned.

We wish a speedy recovery to Lamb and must ask that any speculation or discussion on what happened will not be tolerated and will be removed from this thread. Tony (M19GTR) will post up shortly the latest situation with Harry and will from time to time keep us informed of his progress.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Can not think what will be going through your mind Harry, regardless of what has happened and what might I am here for you mate. Be strong dude I know a certain bloke that will be watching your back all the way, get well soon my man.

Smokey :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Quick update on Harry's condition:

Have been to visit him today, looked alot better than Saturday night when i saw him but hey, He is still in a lot of pain but is fighting hard to recover.
He has up until this evening been in a critical but stable condition, we have now been told he is on the mend and should be coming out of ICU in the next day or so.

I will ask people who want to go and see him to NOT until he is ready to have other visitors, as at the moment its family and very very close freinds.

I will update on his condition as soon as i know more.

Wishing him a very speedy recovery.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Il leave all the cheesy stuff to you...lol.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Be strong and get well soon buddy, Suzy & I will be in to see as soon as we're allowed.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Quick update on Harry's condition:

Have been to visit him today, looked alot better than Saturday night when i saw him but hey, He is still in a lot of pain but is fighting hard to recover.
He has up until this evening been in a critical but stable condition, we have now been told he is on the mend and should be coming out of ICU in the next day or so.

I will ask people who want to go and see him to NOT until he is ready to have other visitors, as at the moment its family and very very close freinds.

I will update on his condition as soon as i know more.

Wishing him a very speedy recovery.

Thanks
Tony
Thanks for the update Tony. Please pass on my best wishes when you next see him please :thumbsup:

Cheers,

George

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Moving in the right direction and pulling through. All good stuff. Hang in there mate, take your time, and allow the body to do what it does best.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Excellent news, please keep the updates coming.

Hope to see you soon Harry.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.