GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 477 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mate without you, Rob and TR racing, my Skyline journey would have ended years ago, because i know i can trust you and count on your help when ever needed is the reason why i still have and enjoy my car and is why my brother now has a skyline and there is only one tuner he can envisage ever maintaining it. (long live the bucket) There has been no other tuner that I have used previously that has come close to the level of advise and reassuarance i have got from you.

One love and chin up.
my brother does not lie they only reason i have a skyline (the bucket) now is because of you guys!

keep you head up juss.
Amar

·
Registered
43 Posts
Justin when I heard I was broken mate and I can't imagine the pain/hurt you and the family are going through but it will get better over time mate, in the meantime we are all behind you... stay strong and forever hold your memories of Rob close to your heart and he will be by your side in spirit.

Rox, Lauren is very lucky to have someone as strong as you by her side... they say pain eases with time so please stay strong and as echoed by many if you/Justin/Harry need anything we are here.

Yas

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Justin:
The fact you come here to spell out how you feel and how much this is hurting does I hope help in some way with the healing process. It will take time and it will take the support of those around you. The people on this forum are all part of that big family and will always be here to support you. Keep strong and remember that we are all there for you

·
Registered
28 Posts
thank you everyone who made mine and robs life living...
me and rob enjoyed making peoples skyline life happy.
we built up a customer base in a year that other tuners couldnt in 10 years.
we worked hours in aweek that most wouldnt in a month just to make sure customers was happy and out racing.
we even fixed and sorted other tuners and competitors cars to get them eady because they was on the other side of the globe.
me and rob lived skylines and in robs case died skylines.....
how many people could say they come close to that just so there customers left happy ??? as i said before meeand rob was more than cousens, business partners or best mates he was like my big bro....
i miss him more than any one will ever know.

me and rob was booked in for a tattoo friday gone obviously rob didnt make it but i still went and now have a masive portrate of him on my upper arm that says "GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTEN"

LOVE ALWAYS BRO...

JUSTIN
Great post Justin

Love the tattoo as well and cant wait to see that.

I used to say to Rob "I may not see you all the time, but you are always around you little sh*t".

Its the same now. He is still around up to his usual antics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
thank you everyone who made mine and robs life living...
me and rob enjoyed making peoples skyline life happy.
we built up a customer base in a year that other tuners couldnt in 10 years.
we worked hours in aweek that most wouldnt in a month just to make sure customers was happy and out racing.
we even fixed and sorted other tuners and competitors cars to get them eady because they was on the other side of the globe.
me and rob lived skylines and in robs case died skylines.....
how many people could say they come close to that just so there customers left happy ??? as i said before meeand rob was more than cousens, business partners or best mates he was like my big bro....
i miss him more than any one will ever know.

me and rob was booked in for a tattoo friday gone obviously rob didnt make it but i still went and now have a masive portrate of him on my upper arm that says "GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTEN"

LOVE ALWAYS BRO...

JUSTIN

As much as everyone knew Rob for being such an amazing Person,Mapper and the one always ready to help anyone, just remember there was also some one else in the back of that garage building the amazing engine's that wore the TR Racing badge and that was YOU.:bowdown1:

Dont ever forget that, you are just as talented as he was in your own way and he has given you a hell of alot of knowlege in the time you 2 shared, hell he taught me things in the last 6 months ive been around the workshop that i would never have learned anywere, also i have learned alot from you when ive been around helping you.:thumbsup:

You know im always there for you and have been for both of you for as long as ive known you guys.

I already miss the late nights we used to do at the workshop(Midnight Motors)...lol, but hope there are more to come.(hopefully your missus wont read the last bit:D)

Be strong mate and you have no idea how proud Rob was of you, and how much prouder he would be in time to come.

Rob R.I.P mate,Maybe gone but i will never forget you for as long as i live.

Tony
(The Apprentice):D

·
Registered
440 Posts
As much as everyone knew Rob for being such an amazing Person,Mapper and the one always ready to help anyone, just remember there was also some one else in the back of that garage building the amazing engine's that wore the TR Racing badge and that was YOU.:bowdown1:

Dont ever forget that, you are just as talented as he was in your own way and he has given you a hell of alot of knowlege in the time you 2 shared, hell he taught me things in the last 6 months ive been around the workshop that i would never have learned anywere, also i have learned alot from you when ive been around helping you.:thumbsup:

You know im always there for you and have been for both of you for as long as ive known you guys.

I already miss the late nights we used to do at the workshop(Midnight Motors)...lol, but hope there are more to come.(hopefully your missus wont read the last bit:D)

Be strong mate and you have no idea how proud Rob was of you, and how much prouder he would be in time to come.

Rob R.I.P mate,Maybe gone but i will never forget you for as long as i live.

Tony
(The Apprentice):D
Hi Tony, well said mate, brilliant post:thumbsup: hope yr cool anyway dude?

·
Registered
886 Posts
/\ /\ Completely second this /\ /\

I had a number of chats with Rob when we were driving from A-B and I said I loved the feeling all three of you at TR gave me that my car was in completely safe hands. He was very proud of you, Harry and Justin, and said as much in the many conversations we had on the subject.
You guys are great - my car is STILL not going anywhere else for work.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Im totally shell shocked by this news.

I have been away from the forum for a while.

My thoughts go out to Robs family and friends.

Rob was an absolute legend and will never be replaced.

RIP Rob.

Ben.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have been following this thread for the past few days, as i had been away for a few weeks. i was shocked by the bad news. i only met rob twice, recently on one of his mc'donald fueled trips to holland.
i have to say he was a very nice man. i had one good chat with him and he talked about the guys at tr racing with such passion.
i just want to say im deeply sorry for all yer losses regarding rob.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've been off the forums for a while, so only just seen this thread.

Sincere condolences to the families.

Get better quickly Harry.

RIP Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
i,ve only just found out!........terrible, terrible news, heartfelt condolensces go out to his family and to all involved , your grief is ours ,your pain is ours, i only spoke to Rob and never got the chance to meet the legend, he's not gone ,he's not dead, he's now immortal.....long live the legend!.

A

·
0 Posts
Dear All,

Now that Harry is out of hospital, we are closing these threads to direct users to Tribute Convoy.

We remind users not to speculate about the incident or any ongoing investigation. Any such threads or posts will be deleted.

We pass our condolences to the families of Rob and Nicola.

Thank You.

Admin

461 - 477 of 477 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.