GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Not a Skyline or GTROC event but this Sunday the 09th of August I'm going to the FAVERSHAM 'Help For Heros' CHARITY CAR SHOW being held at the :

Abbey School Field
London Road
A2
Faversham
Kent
ME13 8RZ

I'm going with two other Kent based car clubs & its a nice easy one as you pay on the gate which is only £2.50 per car including any passengers :eek:
All money goes to the worthy cause & support of the HELP for HEROES Charity no.1120920 - hence why I'm mentioning it!

We're all meeting at the BAPCHILD FRUIT STALL which is on the A2 just through SITTINGBOURNE before the FOX PUB between 08:00am & 08:30am. This way we get there for 09.00am to setup as its open to the public at 10am!

If anyone on here wants to tag along then your more than welcome but please put your name below so we know roughly how many for the stand & we'll see you at the meeting point on Sunday. This isn't anything like MODIFIED LIVE or some of the shows you might be use to, but think BROMLEY PAGEANT but on a smaller scale! The day includes a fun fair for children, boot sale & other events going on as well.

01. Speed Merchant

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.