GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get an owners manual, as mine is from October 2016, but it's a DBA version. So doesn't cover mine :(

Anyone with a late GT-R able to post a pic of the rear of the owners manual? UK one needed :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried ordering one from Nissan?
Yes, first thing I tried ;) they only have one part number on their system. And no idea what model it's for. Obviously given them my chassis number, but goes from 09 to present.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will just have to go into a dealer with a GT-R in stock, and get the part number that way.
If no one replies on here :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does yours have the EBA in it? As that looks the same as mine. No pics of the current model at all in mine lol

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Yes looks like you’re right no pics of the newer shape eba in mine either, just goes to show how much I’ve looked at it!!?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was only looking to see what the AFS Headlights are supposed to do :D then realised!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys maybe it doesn`t help but i did a quick search on the internet for an owners manual for the 2018 DBA (facelift) and saw that it had illustrations for the new shape. This manual is for the USA market but may have information that you could use. I`ll leave a link if you want to take a look.
Thank you :)
But already tried the part number with Nissan, and they cannot find the UK or European version :(

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
It’s bugging me now I know I’ve got the old style manual, ignorance is bliss I guess ??
If you do manage to get any joy with the manual that shows the newer shape model please let us know mate?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will do :)

Saw an 18 plate, and that had the old manual as well lol

There is 100% a newer version for our cars though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts