• Boost

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Kitkat

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Toffee Crisp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Twix

• Twirl / Flake (they're the same really)

• Aero

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Double Decker

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever sit in the office and feel tired and get a real hankerin' for a good chunky chocolate bar? If so, which one really lifts your spirits, gives you an energy boost and above all, tastes the best? :D

As you can see, I've not included all the namby pamby products like Galaxy, or Fruit & Nut because, well, they just don't do the job do they. I'm simply going for the normal, balls to the wall, no frills, salt of the earth, regular chocolate bars that your average Joe would choose. (sorry, I'll stop the American-isms now) :smokin:

Also, after making your choice, please state your argument for and against. Good luck :D

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
I voted AERO, they're really nice, but you can't help feeling cheated. All those 'bubbles' and no tasty mint choccy.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Boost for definite, but not the normal blue ones, you want those green ones with the guava or whatever it is in them. Brilliant!

Full of caffiene too, so loads of energy, no need to eat proper food. Fantastic. :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Can you change it so i can vote 7 times please! Depends on mood, i`f it`s witha cuppa tea then a Twix to dip in will be top of the list, if i just want a top-up then Snickers.

Bob

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tim b said:
Boost for definite, but not the normal blue ones, you want those green ones with the guava or whatever it is in them. Brilliant!

Full of caffiene too, so loads of energy, no need to eat proper food. Fantastic. :)
See, I'm with Tim_b 100% on this one. Boost is definitely my favourite as it is chewy with little crunchy bits, and the chocolate around the outside is superb. No other chocolate bar gives me an energy boost like a 'Boost' does. Fantastic food!

I see a lot of people are also voting for the Double Decker. I haven't had one in years and the last one I had I wasn't impressed with. I may have to try one again :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts