GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my MY11 GTR last Wednesday - first GTR (utterly amazing car).

So far done 800 miles but on the road I've decided that Comfort on suspension and Race on Gearbox and in auto make it a fantastic tool on the road for everyday rapid progress (it even blips downshifts in auto!).

Might add that it spent some time at Litchfield's on Thursday :)

Interested to know what combinations other folks use.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
RCR for fast road driving or when he surface and conditions allow RNR/off. I'm on non run flats and the ride in normal is ok for most rads now : )

Oh and my car never ever see's Auto :chuckle:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RCR for fast road driving or when he surface and conditions allow RNR/off. I'm on non run flats and the ride in normal is ok for most rads now : )

My other car has paddles but no auto, so I like auto - especially when it behaves like the GTR's does, it's really quite impressive. As an everyday road car this thing is indomitable. Don't know why I stuck to 911's for so long :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Never touch mine really unless looking for a good launch or sum1 gets up my arse, i work in germany and the audi and bmw drivers luv to do it, pisses em off tho wen i do it to them and they ant got the speed to get away lol

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
My other car has paddles but no auto, so I like auto - especially when it behaves like the GTR's does, it's really quite impressive. As an everyday road car this thing is indomitable. Don't know why I stuck to 911's for so long :)
Paddles and no auto? What's your other car?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

Ditto that my good man. But my car does see Auto when Ana's in the car. She's a bit scared of the car :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
I use rcr whoever I'm out for a 'drive'..Although in all honesty I can't really tell the difference between comfort and normal suspension settings.....

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I always use R-C-NORM unless bone dry in which case traction goes to R as well.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
C to start with, then once car is warm RCR. Auto is good for fuel eco, but I usually use the paddles. Long drives are auto..... I also run low boost most of the time............. What a waste all those mods were ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts