GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fawaka!!(thats Surinamese for:" Hello, how are ya?")
I've recently joined and thought it would be nice to say hi and tell y'all a bit 'bout myself. I joined 'cause i too am now a owner of one of mans finest motoring creations: R34 GTR V-spec :bowdown1:. I'm from Suriname, South America. but live in Holland ( due to my study- Aerospace Eng.). Are there any other surinamese guys are galls on here? Or dutch? would be nice to know some people from my region that also own "the beast". Gaining knowledge from all you guys is the reason i joined. The r34 is back home( really miss it, can't wait till summer). She's bone stock except for the Apexi air intakes. Coming summer she will also have a Apexi PowerFC (djetro).
That's it for now

Cheers,
Freddy2

P.S. Does anyone have an english workshop manual for GTRs( i know this has been posted before just keep reading, the sentence isn't finished) because the manuals that have been posted don't do the BNR34 serial numbers?
Just would like a GTR specific manual..... Even if its not something official its welcom;) especially if its for the v-spec. Many Thanks

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Well, Fawaka to you too! :)

Congratulations on your purchase. They must be legal there, then? Do you have any pics?

What serial numbers do you want to know?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx,
Yes they're all legal here. As long as you have working basic automobile functions, seatbelts for all seats( and now front airbags), registered number plates and insurance anything is legal( ooo i like my country):cool:. There's no emissions laws (yet) so you can run the filthiest (and loudest for that matter) exhaust system you can find. But GTRs are very rare here(i own one of three r34 gtr in my country). Have some pics, haven't quite figured out how to post them yet. I'll post as soon as i know how. A manual for the r34 gtr v-spec manual transmission( its a JDM skyline). I didn't purchase it, it was a present from my father( he bought it to get me to come home more often :D i hadn't been home in almost 2 years).

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hello, welcome to GTROC.

Aerospace Engineering sounds like a very interesting area to study, why in Holland if you don't mind me asking?

Regards

James

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ Dreamer: I am now:)
@ markM3: Thanks alot!!. Really help-full stuff there
@ Min-e: No i don't mind you asking:) Because of our history ( Suriname being a former colony of Holland We also were an english colony, the stupidest trade in my opinion. i think it was new york for suriname. Anyone wishing to know more about this just ask ) its a lot less expensive than the rest of the world.

I think i'm gonna like it here, everyone seems so frindly and helpfull!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Some Pics as promised

My pride&joy

Her first night at home

Plate

Pops & I

Some pics of the inside

I like big butts:D

As you might've noticed the gtr emblems and v-spec tag have been removed. Stealthy;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you see gtr emblems on hondas and other shitty cars in my country and people also steal the emblems of your car(for that purpose). And this way the car doesn't attract those fast and the furious wannabe racers( with the ugliest bodykit and a speaker system meant for a club and the super big exhaust making a whole lot of noise while they're doing 40km/h). I like it that way. Looks bone stock and should kill anything that dares to race it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts