GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Datalogit a month ago and haven't heard a word or whisper from Glen or anyone else at Datalogit for that matter. Are they still in operation? Anyone here on the datalogit newsgroup? It's not so much the $375 I sent them, it's that I desperately want to get into the newsgroup, trade maps, and my right thumb has repetitive stress injuries from mapping on the FC Commander :bawling:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Datalogit still exist, Yes :)
They write some in the usergroups and about a week or so ago they released a update for datalogit.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for those that have bought a Datalogit, how long did it take to get? I understand they are handmade and it takes a while, but...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Mine took about 6 weeks to get to the UK I think. I did email them loads of times asking where it was but they never replied until it was ready to send. It will probably turn up but they definitely don't rush them out!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will probably arrive end of the month as us Kiwi's are still on our National Holiday peroid . 22/12/06 - 15/01/07 :D
cheers mate, I should move to where your live - that holiday period you have, I've worked every bloody day of it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts