GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Afraid I dont have the before the nistune on picture yet... Steve working on it.

the peaky line at the top looks like that because GTRs "rock" backwards and forwards or something like that. I am assuming its to do with the Attesa system.

Steve mentioned something about RWD mode only would give a smoother line but its nothing to be worried about.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Afraid I dont have the before the nistune on picture yet... Steve working on it.

the peaky line at the top looks like that because GTRs "rock" backwards and forwards or something like that. I am assuming its to do with the Attesa system.

Steve mentioned something about RWD mode only would give a smoother line but its nothing to be worried about.
You sure he wasn't talking about turbo shuffle?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I was told something similar when I went on a dyno. The guy said it was to do with the GTR adjusting its power front/back and not to worry if I had a power graph that was bumpy, but mine was fine.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi mate, thats some decent power figures you have. what spec you running and what boost if you dont mind sharing..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts