GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fitted the navigator but i am not getting the knock and a/f readings. they both stay at 0, i get water temp, engine temp,air temp etc. but those two don't work any idea? I don't think the car has any maf's either as i can't see none.

cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
To get knock readings you need to have the HKS A/F Knock amp hooked up. For A/F readings you have to have a wideband o2 sensor hooked up as well as having that output enabled in the vpro. If you are interested in vpro software pm me.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i'd need to pay for a a/f knock amp as well? thats costs more then the actual navigator!! the only reason i bought the fcon navigator was for the knock and a/f as i already have gauages for everything that it shows now.
Could you advise the cheapest way to get those two readings working?

cheers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
so i'd need to pay for a a/f knock amp as well? thats costs more then the actual navigator!! the only reason i bought the fcon navigator was for the knock and a/f as i already have gauages for everything that it shows now.
Could you advise the cheapest way to get those two readings working?

cheers.
I unfortunately did the same thing, bought the navigator thinking it would read everything. You can have a wideband o2 sensor installed and connected to the vpro but it would need to be enabled through the HKS power writer software. There is also an HKS Knock Amp which is quite a bit cheaper (slightly older) that works with the vpro, again that would need to be enabled through the power writer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts