GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i have a fcon pro in my 34 gtr. its getting lean (16,5 a/f) with 10% throttle position and in idle rpm´s. ive read that it can autotune itself.
i also found a lambda with cut cables in my downpipe. the preowner told me it was an accident. now i fitted a aem lambda gauge and can see where it runs lean. i would like to install the 0-5 volt cable from the aem gauge to the fcon pro but have no idea at which cable i have to connect it.

i hope this autotune will fix my problem, we dont have any hks dealers in germany and flying in an english tuner will be to expensive.

thanks for your help!

eddie

·
Registered
411 Posts
this is a list with the authorized fcon daelers

HKS European Dealers

theres one in belgium and in denmark which are closer than the uk

theres a few more not listed on that side. they may not be authorized but they can still fiddle with the fcon. i'd look around, someone in germany has to be able to work with it.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
The Fcon itself will need adjusting, the aem output scaling will need recalibrating, the input needs switchin on in the software and the use needs configuring.
Basically its not just a case of plugging into the GCC and it autotunes.

Rob

3,665 Posts
And the ECU may be locked so it may need a complete remap before setting up the Auto tune ( prefer to use it to trim the map like a lambda than to autotune thou)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my idea was that the autotune function is activated and not working because the lambda cables are cut. i replaced the lambda, but im not sure which one was installed before.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, i had an extra lambda in the downpipe beside the oem lambdas. the cables were cut. i thought before the cut, they might have been connected to the fcon.

so no one can tell me which cable it is that goes in the fcon and reads the lambda?

i will do a remap for e85 in some weeks, but i need to drive the car now, thats my problem ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts