GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
*waves* :D

Hey dude!

Yeah got good reason to come here, met loads of cool people, and was informed Shin (spelling?) is a C-west dealer! (mmm handy!)

havn't even seen those pics on sxoc :D

looking fwd to seeing those pics too dude! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
which one was yours by the way?

Was behind a blue r34 on the way there in the convoy... was brilliant watching him drift round mini roundabouts... had a mate from canada in the car too, couldn't belive his eyes! :D

wasn't you was it? :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello mate, just got to go though all the pics I took and get them on to our site. Oh I was the one talking to you about C-West contact in the UK :D :D

Lookin good
Si :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
ahh it was you! Glad I talked to ya... you kept your photography talents under wraps dude :D

Good talking to ya matey!! If I have any friends who want skylines i'll send them your way!! :)

Blade, that was seriously great viewing! hehe GUTTED I turned my video recorder off :(

We were looking at your rear tyres in the line..."oh he's still got grip on there" was my friends comment haha :smokin:

Been told I'm gonna be in Jap performance when thats out and Redline... ooh I feel famous! hehe

*good job no ones noticed how poorly I drove haha*

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Dont tell richie,

But I had a right laugh at the end of the strip away from anyones gaze after my top speed run, it was just a big arc to get onto the service road back to the start, just begging for a little right foot !! I must have hit a patch of grass at about 75in third swinging back on about my third or fourth pendulum and nearly went over the top of one of those dead brushwood bushes that were growing everywhere !!!

:D :D :D :D

J.

·
Registered
33 Posts
look fwd to it si! ;)

Blade! think of that lovly blue paint!! nooooooooooo :D

hehe I need to have a go in that car with you next time you go to a meet that i'm at (i'm a skyline virgin) ;(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts