GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be a bit of a long shot folks but I currently run a performance car site in Scotland and am looking to do a joint feature with a 32 33 and 34 GT-R to show the GT-R family so to speak... preferrably I would like for these to be modified but a good clean example would also be acceptable.

The only stipulation is that they can't all be the same colour.

In return for this you would receive around 100 High resolution shots of your car and 3-5 A4 photo prints, I'm a part time motorsport photographer so you can rest assured that the pics would be of a considerable standard...

I'd prefer if the cars were based in scotland but could travel as far as Newcastle if need be.

I'd very much appreciate if any of you could help out with this.

Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats EXACTLY what i'm looking for mate... Nicky (bass-bunny) was speaking to me about this car on Sunday...

Do you have msn? or an email address where we can talk more?

Ryan

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
my msn isnt too hard to work out from my name ;)
its .com not .co.uk

Nickys not actually seen the car yet only the pics. she better of been saying good things! :D
I was going to go on sunday but i was painting the flat instead! :rolleyes:

btw, the cars in fast and modified that comes out next friday

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
You can use my White 34 if u want but u will have to wait 3-4 week as its having a full respray. If u want some pics let me know ur email address and i'll send u some as it is now. Or search under my name and u'll find some pics.

Graham

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R33 GTR

I might be up for it, again car is to be featured quite soon.And the car is quite clean:) R33 GTR V-spec

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Totalburnout said:
will this do........

Naw that's Boggin and deformed, :D
Nice retro indicators though !
Cokey :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
many thanks for the emails and replies guys.... i feel like a kid in a sweet shop!!!

Wasnt actually expecting such a good response so have decided that as well as the 3 cars which will be featured together i can also do individual features for all the rest as well... as to be honest every car which has been sent/posted is too good to miss!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Would be nice if you could do a double model feature with 1 BLINGED up car and a more std ish 1

Totalburnout thats the most blinged up R32GTR ive ever seen :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts