GTR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
I can't take any credit for this, the thanks go to you guys for making this such a amazing day :bowdown1:

H, Thank you bud, nice skills and I love the sound track :squintdan

Lets try for another meet in the New Year sometime with a different venue to mix it up a little bit, maybe an air field or similar, I'm open to suggestions....?

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE FOOTAGE YOU WOULDN'T MIND SHARING COULD YOU PLEASE SEND A COPY TO ME: [email protected]

Speak soon :wavey:

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Great Vid, shame about the sound track !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The weather is good tomorrow

I SAY WE DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :D

Ahhhh sh1t. Looks like I missed out and i was free!

How about an evening meet? 8pm til 12ish

Berkshire meet and drive into london? Park up and chillout at a bar 9-11ish on the 3rd or 4th.
Im happy to organise.

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Yep you and me both matey !!!!

Na, Berkshire meet and then drive out into the country - forget the bloody smoke !!!

Hampshire way nice country pub etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first time using iMovie :p

music may not be to all tastes but i think it works ok and still gtr sounds overlaid.

H
Cracking video there mate! The rear quarter panel angle worked out well!

I'll put some videos I captured from Buzby's GTR. A pleasure to meet all those in the group; a cracking bunch!

Best
Dean

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey Dean,

Great to meet you, thanks for the go pro mount, yep that rear angle was great and even though the go pro 2 looked like it had a weaker more 'flappy' mount i think it helped remove some vibration as you can see the video from the rear cam looked far more stable at speed than the front mounted go pro 3. Quite enjoyed putting it together, roll on the next meet and make sure you get yourself a R35 so you can join in the fun, i'm sure Matt has been applying the pressure :p

H

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Dean,

Great to meet you, thanks for the go pro mount, yep that rear angle was great and even though the go pro 2 looked like it had a weaker more 'flappy' mount i think it helped remove some vibration as you can see the video from the rear cam looked far more stable at speed than the front mounted go pro 3. Quite enjoyed putting it together, roll on the next meet and make sure you get yourself a R35 so you can join in the fun, i'm sure Matt has been applying the pressure :p

H
No Worries! What also helps are those rubber mounts that help stop the shake...
I've got a few vids I sent to Buzby on my YouTube account (i'm a new member and cannot post pics or video) some turned out ok - others a new setting on my misses camera due to a late notice of the event.
I'm certainly thinking about the R35. I need something that is scary like the current car - lets see how next years first quarter with the new biz goes then maybe make the plunge. Certainly will be out with you lot again though...

Beers in london ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Was a good meet up, bet you didn't think it would be this big a gathering when you mentioned the initial idea to me a few weeks back Mark! Got stuck in the queue/traffice leaving Ace so missed the main convoy group drive to the pub....but there were some grinning faces in car park when I got there, so assumed it was a "fun" drive lol:smokin: 40 or GTRs leaving at the sametime did cause a bit of a jam:chuckle:

221 - 240 of 244 Posts