15delux
G2GUV
Donbonna (provisional)
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj

Added myself to the list, anyone coming from West Sussex way want to meet up on the way to Ace Cafe ?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Goldie
Shaun
MattGTR750
Alloy
Usher99
SaucyBoy
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Donbonna (provisional)
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj

Added myself to the list, anyone coming from West Sussex way want to meet up on the way to Ace Cafe ?
Ok things are taking shape can we get 20 by end of play? Come on lads jump in

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I still have no internet or landlinephone after the storm
This looks like it's going to be a great meet. Not sure I can eat any more after today. Be a brilliant last meet of year
Roll on Saturday
Goldie

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Unfortunately i've the fun job of changing a clutch and dual mass flywheel on my brothers 307 HDi else i'd have attended.

Get plenty of photos!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Not sure how my name appeared on the list, but I just might be able to make it provided work etc do not get in the way

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Wish I could make this but I'm away until sat evening : ( although I've been hooning around Norfolk for the last week which has been a lot of fun. Massive detailing sesh now needed lol.

Hopefully Buzby can arrange another soon so I can meet more of you lot in person ; ) have a good one fellas.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
OK the battalion strength stands at

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Donbonna (provisional)
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3

I will try and make this for breakfast, got plans in the afternoon.
Great news Jamie, if you've had no firm offers i'll give you the cash for the bonnet on Sat, keep me posted

I will try to attend, maybe in a for sale Litchfield stage 5 (free bump) or C211 (double bump) if the roads are dry.
Hi Chris it would seem a fitting tribute for the beast, who knows you may even decide to keep it ;)

Not sure how my name appeared on the list, but I just might be able to make it provided work etc do not get in the way
Goldie said to put your name down. I guess he's struggling with no comm's or internet. Either way it would nice to have you along....

What time will you all be there til?? Doubt I will get there for at least 10.30 cos if the kids....
We'll be there for a while it opens at 8am but I would imagine most of them will roll up later ( Shaun :chairshot ;) )

Is there anyone going from the Cheltenham/Gloucester area that would like to convoy down..?
Hope to see you there mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Wish I could make this but I'm away until sat evening : ( although I've been hooning around Norfolk for the last week which has been a lot of fun. Massive detailing sesh now needed lol.

Hopefully Buzby can arrange another soon so I can meet more of you lot in person ; ) have a good one fellas.
No worries Sauce, drive safe and we'll catch up soon

·
Registered
462 Posts
ace

DanielM3
I might go down, im in Newport so up m4 for me, could meet at Chippenham services? what time you going down please:thumbsup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nicee, should be pretty epic seeing so many gtrs on the road at once :p

Do we have any dedicated film crew for the event or anything? Im definitely bringing my go pro for some nice shots..

21 - 40 of 244 Posts