GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 244 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Excellent stuff, my other half is a bike nut, used to be parts manager for Aprilia, started on her ickle Honda NSR125, now she has a Yamaha R6 :) So she's prone to a bit of fancy motor :)

My son loves cool coloured cars, so if anyone is coming with a unique wrap, you will find my little boy admiring it non stop :)
Don't worry my son will be coming with me as well, Shaun's car is supposed to have a nice wrap, I want to check it out as my son and daughter want me to get the car wrapped in 2014 :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Don't worry my son will be coming with me as well, Shaun's car is supposed to have a nice wrap, I want to check it out as my son and daughter want me to get the car wrapped in 2014 :)
To be honest, after trying to clean it today, I'm seriously considering a wrap now.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'd love to come as it's only 1:15 mins for me. I'll go ask the wife for a pass out I think although she'll prob say :blahblah:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Thing is, when I was looking to buy, all I wanted was white, because to me it is the nicest and most prominent colour on a GT-R (my opinion of course).

There seems to be a 1-2k premium also on white GT-R's over all other colours which was annoying. But I feel if I get it wrapped white, it will be a waste, I'd have to go for something like Lambo Green.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Hashlak
Donbona
BND
JasonNT
Steve
dannyrydzek (provisional)
Extremelimo
deankenny (possibly, its a 3 hour trek for me at that time )
DWC

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Possibly going to stay in the London area overnight too, make a weekend of it with the family :) Makes the journey more worth it then :)

61 - 80 of 244 Posts