GTR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Is their really a good car wash next to this as i haven't cleaned mine and was the only reason i wasn't going to go??
Pretty much same reason as me. I was not going to go because the car is filthy. But I managed to get in an hour and a half cleaning today before it got dark, it's far from perfect but its overall clean now :)

Probably still going to get this valet place to take a look though, as there's some bits I just can't clean off, and it's bugging me.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Pretty much same reason as me. I was not going to go because the car is filthy. But I managed to get in an hour and a half cleaning today before it got dark, it's far from perfect but its overall clean now :)

Probably still going to get this valet place to take a look though, as there's some bits I just can't clean off, and it's bugging me.
Dean please have a name badge with 'I am the messiah'

·
Registered
257 Posts

If this is true and their is a car wash i think i'll make the 2.5 hour trip as mine is very dirty and it's not booked in to be re detailed until 2 weeks time as the paints gone swirly again.

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
First of all, it's there, not their!!!!

Second, it's over the rainbow car wash. They know gtr paintwork backwards. That snow foam and two bucket. With grit guards and use lambs wool mitts and microfiber cloths. All products are g-technique. Air dried with an air line and synthetic chamois.

Usually my car is done over two hours, tomorrow they won't have as much time.

Look it up if in doubt. No one else has washed my car since I bought it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You are kidding right?

There is a car wash run by a professional detailer right next door the meet. £10 outside, £15 in and out.
Yeah, its where I normally take mine :thumbsup: - I'm guessing he's going to be open though?

If not, it will just have to be a filthy mota!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

Second, it's over the rainbow car wash. They know gtr paintwork backwards. That snow foam and two bucket. With grit guards and use lambs wool mitts and microfiber cloths. All products are g-technique. Air dried with an air line and synthetic chamois.

Look up over the rainbow car wash.
God, how I wish something like this was near me.

You guys near big cities get it easy.

·
Registered
257 Posts

Look it up if in doubt. No one else has washed my car since I bought it.
their smear it's all the same their, there.

Sounds good to me, just asking the wife if she is up for it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Same, I also don't know who is who either.
I'll be in a Black GTR and my number plate says my name so i'm easy to spot. The detailers open at 9:30 as i've just spoken to him on Facebook and got his mobile number incase i can't find him. I should be arriving at 8:30 so will be setting off at 6am.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'll be in a Black GTR and my number plate says my name so i'm easy to spot. The detailers open at 9:30 as i've just spoken to him on Facebook and got his mobile number incase i can't find him. I should be arriving at 8:30 so will be setting off at 6am.
Good one, I might give him a shout on FB too :)

I don't have personalised plate but i'm extremely easy to spot, just look for the driver who looks 12, and looks like he's stolen the car rather than the owner ;)

101 - 120 of 244 Posts