GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Good turnout. Unfortunately got stuck getting out and couldn't catch up with the convoy ...

·
Registered
342 Posts
i see the its a wrapped car i must inspect from 5mm's away down on one knee brigade attended lol
No harm in having a look ... Is half the reason for these meets, to see what others have done with their cars.

Given all the discussion in the past (and dare I say controversy) it was good to have a close look and see how the wraps look in the flesh.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I should have some reasonable video footage so I will try and take a look at it later and get it up on the net. Obviously there is some spirited driving so would you guys recommend I don't put it up on youtube? I don't want to get anyone into any trouble (not to say anyone was up to anything bad :p)

H

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I should have some reasonable video footage so I will try and take a look at it later and get it up on the net. Obviously there is some spirited driving so would you guys recommend I don't put it up on youtube? I don't want to get anyone into any trouble (not to say anyone was up to anything bad :p)

H
H,

First of all - your car is just RIDICULOUS!!! What a car!!!! The sound on WOT was just music to my ears!!! :bowdown1:

Secondly - get this footage up!!! On the forum at least, and would you mind emailing it to me???

A MASSIVE :thumbsup: to Buzby for organising today! The drive to Marlow was crazy!!! I'm sure we had a few two finger salutes of appreciation whilst we were 'strolling' past the other motorist!!! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts

H
Stick it on youtube as private, so it wont so up on search, then post a link

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
No harm in having a look ... Is half the reason for these meets, to see what others have done with their cars.

Given all the discussion in the past (and dare I say controversy) it was good to have a close look and see how the wraps look in the flesh.
no harm at all it just makes me chuckle how people feel the need to inspect from inches away whereas if a car had been painted they would stand ten feet back

·
Registered
700 Posts
Haha your reputation remains in the highest regard Paul, the pw pro cars looked epic today. I'm glad Lee coul make it too as everyone got to put a face to the srd name and see some examples of the hard work Ashley and Lee put into the cars.

Thanks buzzby for organising mate, it was a pleasure to meet you and your mate Dean who was a great laugh. Definitely ended up being a very well liked event.

H

·
Registered
342 Posts
no harm at all it just makes me chuckle how people feel the need to inspect from inches away whereas if a car had been painted they would stand ten feet back
No I think it would be the same - if a car had been painted you would also have a close look to see the quality of the job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We were checking out the tyres ! (already checked out the wrap ! Very Good )
Great day out. Nice to meet people. Thanks to all who sorted out the day. Cheers.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
There you go … no need to be paranoid after all.
no paranoia involved i know all the owners of all the cars I've wrapped very well and if theres ever any issue its addressed immediately keeping everyone very happy

its not a perfect science as there are many many variables so we just do our best at all times

hopefully that comes across on the forum

it was quite simply an observation and i think one every wrapped car owner will agree with

161 - 180 of 244 Posts