GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original GTR mats in black very good condition complete set of 4. Off a r33 gtr.

[/URL][/IMG]

Cusco strut brace came off a R32 gtr

[/URL][/IMG]

Also trust oil realocation unit without hoses will need a clean out.

Open to sensible offers.

Thanks for having a butchers.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'd be interested in the mats if the condition is A1 but have no idea what they are worth. What sort of price were you looking for?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi phil, the mats are in very good condition ive had them for a while but havent used them. Last time i checked the price with nissan they were around £90 brand new.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
OK.
Where abouts are you and please correct me if I'm wrong but in your first post, you say a complete set of 4 but I was under the impression a complete set was 5 including the one over the tunnel in the rear which is what you appear to have in the picture.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK.
Where abouts are you and please correct me if I'm wrong but in your first post, you say a complete set of 4 but I was under the impression a complete set was 5 including the one over the tunnel in the rear which is what you appear to have in the picture.

Sorry mate your right its a set of 5 including the rear middle bit. im based in Ilford.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sorry mate your right its a set of 5 including the rear middle bit. im based in Ilford.
Thats a bit of a trek for me then so are you happy to mail post them?
Also, could you possibly get a pic/some pics of all the mats to see the overall condition? Would you be happy with £40 including postage?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All parts still available. The mats there is one rear piece missing i cant seem to find it..

Need it off my hands so any decent offers please..

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ma1lik, pm me with a pic of the trust bits and what you would like for em? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Which bit of the mats is missing. I'm still interested but have been waiting to hear back from you.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Which bit of the mats is missing. I'm still interested but have been waiting to hear back from you.
Sorry mate been busy.

One of the rear mats is missing.

Let me know if you still want.

cheers

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ma1lik, pm me with a pic of the trust bits and what you would like for em? Thanks.
Will put pics up tomorow just aint had time to do it. Price im open to offers as its only the unit without any of the hoses or wires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts