GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few pics today though with the weather being at its usual they aint the best.
It looks black on the pics but its actually Honda/Acura midnight purple which is slightly different to Nissans own and looks very nice in the sun.
Here's the piccys, i'll update them if we get anymore nice weather this year :rolleyes:

Compliments are always appreciated :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
that is a sweet ride bet your well happy with it did you buy it of jurgen at jm-imports or did he just import it for you ??

·
6,821 Posts
Wow that color is like magic.:clap:
Do you clean your car with silk . . . nice job man:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Jurgen imported it for me. I told him what i wanted and basically i got just that! Its like he had it made for me!
Cheers for the compliments guys, makes it all the better!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
That's lovely :thumbsup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was painted in japan mate, i wish i knew a bodyshop that could do such a good job! Though the paintwork looks brand new, im aware that its at least a few years old too, its just well looked after and that will continue!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Looks absolutely awesome mate. :smokin:

very clean!

That last pic really gives an idea of what the color looks like in "the flesh" as it were.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Sweet! :cool:
Looks like Black Amethyst Pearl if it's a Honda colour.
I'd say the 4th pic looks more like it's normal state if the light is not directly on it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bean said:
Sweet! :cool:
Looks like Black Amethyst Pearl if it's a Honda colour.
I'd say the 4th pic looks more like it's normal state if the light is not directly on it.
Cheers for the info! I was told it was purple amethyst pearl but have been looking for the colour for weeks and couldnt find it. Then i found Honda midnight purple and assumed it was that.
Guess i should have just asked on here in the first place :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts