GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well decided to throw up a few pics of my last few cars i had before i got myself a 34GTR, hope ye enjoy

The Supra, all i can say with that is what a car !!

My Jap VW Polo
Loudest Car in Ireland 167.8 DB

My Bmw
nice car, young at the time so couldnt insure anything crazy lol

My first car with some power lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
I remember the flippy coloured supra alrite, It used to belong to Eddie Irvine or someone like that before you didnt it...??!!

& im i correct in saying that the pic's were taken at one of the shows (cant remember the name) held at that place by Swords, Possably way back when the flush bus crew were running them...lol

Si...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first and second pics were taking in april of this year at modified motors live in the RDS

some flip colours are really bad, depends totally on the job/effort gone into getting the car looking that way in the first place :) but ya i do lol, wont be getting another, hard to mind :( too many idiot drivers around

Ian, the 34 will be staying nice simple and stunning lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
first and second pics were taking in april of this year at modified motors live in the RDS

some flip colours are really bad, depends totally on the job/effort gone into getting the car looking that way in the first place :) but ya i do lol, wont be getting another, hard to mind :( too many idiot drivers around

Ian, the 34 will be staying nice simple and stunning lol
Hi mate most people on here probably would of said the same when they first got there cars. I am doing very little to this ,just a few bits lol and then the few bits turns in to a few more bits, but like your saying your car is stunning the way it is ,so your not going to be buying any bits for it ,well not much lol .Best of luck with it anyway hope to get a good look at it at some stage:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Alrite bud nice post, you missed a car though wheres the fiat?! lol only messing boy, nice idea. must dig out a few pics and do this meself funnyn looking back isnt it! Never knew you had d polo

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
You were "young at the time so couldnt insure anything crazy" so owned a flip painted and very nicely done BMW!?

Unfortunately at my young age I have started badly and no doubt going to get worse with the lack of new jobs so stuck being a student & barman :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts