GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks good. Would look even better with a carbon front lip :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys its coming along and yes one of the things im after is a carbon splitter and some carbon side spats

·
Registered
757 Posts
Looks the nuts Tom. I'm loving the new brakes, very jealous. I keep seeing a grey R32 GTR around, do you know who it is. I assume he's not called Tom as it's not black!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks great I have the bbs lm's same colour combo on mine. Very nice indeed don't have those nice brakes on mine

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks the nuts Tom. I'm loving the new brakes, very jealous. I keep seeing a grey R32 GTR around, do you know who it is. I assume he's not called Tom as it's not black!
Cheers Tom don't know who it is but saw a blue one the other day near the airport looked clean as well, Essex hey the only county in England you can go to to see as many R32s it was the same when I had a cossie only ever saw them in essex.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have owned it about a year and a half, it belonged to a friend who had it stored for nearly 7 years it was standard when I bought it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking good mate! really nice wheels! will have to all have a meet up when the weather gets better
Hi Trev going out for a beer Friday in London with a few of the guys from here if u fancy it? But def have to get a Essex and surrounding areas meet sorted need to tap up our new rep CT17

1 - 20 of 34 Posts