Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bobby

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate, yes took along time for me to get round and fit it, it sits about 10mm lower than the standard one so I had to do some more tarmacking to the local gutter to get me out on the road without hitting it.

Bobby

·
Following EJH#25
6,840 Posts
Bobbie, is there a reason why the diffuser fins on the left are oddly spaced to the ones on the right? Looking nice btw :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bobbie, is there a reason why the diffuser fins on the left are oddly spaced to the ones on the right? Looking nice btw :)
I only just put them on to see what they looked like thought they might defuse the air flow to keep the rear cleaner, but have to wait and see what happens.

Shrimpy
Got it from GR carbon fitted quite well needed a little alteration to make perfect fit though.

Matt.
You can get them anywhere where they make custom licence plates up.

Sam,
you can have the washing machine for £50

Bobby

·
Registered
137 Posts
I only just put them on to see what they looked like thought they might defuse the air flow to keep the rear cleaner, but have to wait and see what happens.

Shrimpy
Got it from GR carbon fitted quite well needed a little alteration to make perfect fit though.

Matt.
You can get them anywhere where they make custom licence plates up.

Sam,
you can have the washing machine for £50

Bobby
Thanks bobby,im already looking at mods and i havent even done the deal on the car i fancy yet :chuckle: Going to get sly to check it first,talked to him today on the phone

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oooops it was Knight Racer

Bobby

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did want I white one but when that fell through I came across this one and it just looked mean and angry and I wanted it.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good luck with that one:chuckle:

Bobby

1 - 15 of 15 Posts