GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bugs the hell out of me.
What's all this pm me for a price crap?? Why ??? Just stick the friggin price up to start with.

Is there a rule that someone or a trader selling a item should advertise it with A picture so we can see what's being offered for sale and A price. It's really not that hard to do.

Rant over :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
normally when there's no price, its going to be a silly price .. that's what I generally find.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
normally when there's no price, its going to be a silly price .. that's what I generally find.
Genrally they have 2 prices. One price for there pals and one price for others.
It's just bloody annoying. Threads like that on other forums I just usually walk way from because there annoying but on here I'm looking for bits and pieces.

Also this pm for a price crap!!! I can't be arsed

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Genrally they have 2 prices. One price for there pals and one price for others.
It's just bloody annoying. Threads like that on other forums I just usually walk way from because there annoying but on here I'm looking for bits and pieces.

Also this pm for a price crap!!! I can't be arsed
Tell me about it!!

Id watch it if l were you though:)....... can you hear it?.... the mod's are descending to defend the traders and you'll be scolded for bringing the subject up.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me about it!!

Id watch it if l were you though:)....... can you hear it?.... the mod's are descending to defend the traders and you'll be scolded for bringing the subject up.
It's not just directed at traders members do the same.

·
Premium Member
5,700 Posts
I had to chuckle the other day when the AMS UK guy said we are now selling in the UK and have amazing pricing. I email as I would love one of their intercoolers and effectivly said it would be a million quid but would knock off £100 for me....

What a waste of my time...!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Totally agree, there is nothing worse than seeing something you really like, emailing the person to ask about it and finding out its above your budget for that particular item! Why not just post a price and save me the embarrassment and save yourself having people emailing to ask the price!

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Totally agree, there is nothing worse than seeing something you really like, emailing the person to ask about it and finding out its above your budget for that particular item! Why not just post a price and save me the embarrassment and save yourself having people emailing to ask the price!
or not adding a picture

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
No pictures really bug me.
I can live with not seeing prices but no pictures is a bit of a piss take really. I wouldn't even entertain buying off someone who is too lazy to take a snap shot with their phone and post it on here. If only they put a bit more effort in they could increase their sales but it doesn't seem to register. Do people really trip over themselves to buy car parts without seeing them first?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
How about the other side of this argument.

Listing things, having people ask for 50 pictures, then low ball you to the point where its a bloody joke.

One up from there, you get typical low ball offers, you reject them, then they come back and ask for pictures and get upset you dont want to waste your time, when you already know they are not going to pay you lol!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts