1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
I have it all but the person who gave it to me asked me not to share.
It is very interesting. Even homologated carbon brake discs.
The amount of different brake ducts is ridiculous.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Information like this should be shared, it is not like they even make these cars or race them any more then I would understand, but from a historical and purpose would be really interesting to have this information available.

Honda F1 published spec information about their V10 and V8 F1 engines to the world once they stopped racing and they really do keep such things a secret!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Information like this should be shared, it is not like they even make these cars or race them any more then I would understand, but from a historical and purpose would be really interesting to have this information available.
I have a set of the FIA papers for the Gr.A R32, and they cost me hard-earned cash. I turned up at the old FIA HQ at Place de la Concorde in Paris, parted with the folding and went away with the papers. They weren't cheap.

If you want a set, you can order them from the FIA via the MSA here in the UK. The FISA homologation number is A-5405 and the JAF homologation number is JA-137.

Edited to add that some people might not realise what they are asking for. The full set of papers - including all the evolutions - runs to over 90 pages. It's not something I'd want to scan and put online. Especially when people like me have paid a fair whack of cash for their own set.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
£106 for them!!
not sure i want them that much
somebody want to share the costs, we can reprint them

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Full document. All the pages scanned. 59 MB download. I have a Group A paper that I am working on, so really cool stuff in here for that. I used the document to put in my application for Show or Display here in the US. http://www.showordisplay.com/2012/12/1990-nissan-nismo-skyline-r32-gt-r.html

Check out my site please and give me some love . Nissan Skyline GT-R s in the USA Blog: Search results for group a

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BuxOyOE3T4ODM0MTlmYmMtOTBmZC00YTFjLWFkODUtZWFiMWYwMjMzMmZm/edit?usp=sharing

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Full document. All the pages scanned. 59 MB download. I have a Group A paper that I am working on, so really cool stuff in here for that. I used the document to put in my application for Show or Display here in the US. Show Or Display: 1990 Nissan Nismo Skyline R32 GT-R - Approved

Check out my site please and give me some love . Nissan Skyline GT-R s in the USA Blog: Search results for group a

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BuxOyOE3T4ODM0MTlmYmMtOTBmZC00YTFjLWFkODUtZWFiMWYwMjMzMmZm/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you so much
very much appreciated :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts