GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed recently that the ABS and 4wd light are comming on during driving, then going out by them selves. From searching the forum this appears to be the TSC.

Now I have a Field torque split controller on the car but i'm not sure if it's installed properly as if it's set to run as RWD the car isn't as tail happy as when the ABS and 4WD lights are on.

Does anyone have a link to or have a User guide so i can check it's all installed correctly. If not are the sensors that controll the 4wd system connect to the ECU in the footwell or are the somewhere else in the car.

This is on a R32

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
I've noticed recently that the ABS and 4wd light are comming on during driving, then going out by them selves. From searching the forum this appears to be the TSC.

Now I have a Field torque split controller on the car but i'm not sure if it's installed properly as if it's set to run as RWD the car isn't as tail happy as when the ABS and 4WD lights are on.

Does anyone have a link to or have a User guide so i can check it's all installed correctly. If not are the sensors that controll the 4wd system connect to the ECU in the footwell or are the somewhere else in the car.

This is on a R32

Bet its not earthed properly mate,had the same trouble on my 33.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts