GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start my car it comes up saying maintenance and under it it says filter, it wont go away unless I click it of!! Any1 tell me what the problem is? Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
You not read the owners manual?

Telling you that the oil filter needs changed. If you bought the car and its been service they may not have reset the counter

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car was serviced in January and the last owner says he has nvr seen that fault before!! Weird..

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
As said even if the car was serviced you still need to go into the maintenance tab on the car and reset it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand that but if the last owner didnt have this coming up after his service for the last month and half, why am I getting it suddenly now?? Weird eh

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
he may have had it serviced because time was it was due, not mileage wise. you've had the car and done miles so you've got the mileage up to where the service warning is.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I c what u mean, just weird it came on practically right at the start of my journey home from England, had hardly done any miles at all! Oh well iv booked it into Macklin Motors Glasgow, any1 used this dealer? Think its my closest HPC!!

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I think WMD on here used them and had some mixed thoughts on them.

You have nobles in Edinburgh or if you'd prefer to use an independant you've got Garage R in paisley or Hypertech in Falkirk.

No risk to warranty aslong as nissan parts are used

1 - 8 of 8 Posts