GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my service done at Nobles in edinburgh on Friday, well impressed with lay out & service center, very friendly, and not up there ass like the audi/bmw/porch placed that i have been used to dealing with in aberdeen.

on service bill its says Filter Kit-air @ £49.51 , are theses different from K-N's that my car is meant to have ???

new group buy steering wheel fitted as well, what a joy & superb up-grade:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Nobles are a good bunch, more so when they admit to damage they caused and fix it free of charge.

Have used I dependants ever since.

As said it'll be the pollen filter, if it was K&Ns I would have though they'd charge 4/5 times that

·
Registered
610 Posts
got my service done at Nobles in edinburgh on Friday, well impressed with lay out & service center, very friendly, and not up there ass like the audi/bmw/porch placed that i have been used to dealing with in aberdeen.

on service bill its says Filter Kit-air @ £49.51 , are theses different from K-N's that my car is meant to have ???

new group buy steering wheel fitted as well, what a joy & superb up-grade:cool:
Open your little air filter boxes at the front corners of engine bay and make sure they haven't replaced them with standard 1s. But if you haven't got the K&N filter for life sticker fitted how would they know.
Chances are they have been chucked and new standard 1s fitted.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phoned em, was a pollen filter at £49.51 , phew thot they ad thrown out the K+n's

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just had another check at bill, it was free as its under a service plan, and they have replaced the element assy-ai at £25.22 each, the air filters, so it looks like they have chucked my air filters after all....i await there call back...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just had another check at bill, it was free as its under a service plan, and they have replaced the element assy-ai at £25.22 each, the air filters, so it looks like they have chucked my air filters after all....i await there call back...
phone call back, said they did not , but still billed Nissan GB for it:runaway:.....i will check car at w/end :rolleyes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
phone call back, said they did not , but still billed Nissan GB for it:runaway:.....i will check car at w/end :rolleyes:
Sounds like some potential leverage there for the future:chuckle:

Pollen filter is about £10.00 of fleabay delivered.(Not that you need it but maybe of interest to others)

Satan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts