GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, this is the japanese 4 disc set with the soundtrack CDs, extras, unreleased link story anime, and all the business.

However, it IS a copy. A very good copy, but a copy nonetheless. Full art double sided sleeve and all 4 disc labels, comes in a decent 4 disc case.

The english subtitles were added by the original seller, and are good, but a bitch to get up and I have lost the original emails regarding how to do this (it may be obvious but it wasn't to me). So strictly for anime fans only.

The original edition of this was selling for upwards of £150. (Note that production of this copy ceased when Advent Children went on UK release.)

I'll not be taking the p*** and asking for money for it, so the first person who sends or PayPals me a fiver (£5) to cover packing, post & insurance gets it.

Reason for letting this go? My Japanese BD with the trial version of FFXIII has just arrived.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
BTW, FFXIII is scheduled for 10th December in Japan :D

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Given to the man who paid the postage. Eikichi, it's yours.

I have just finished the trial version of FFXIII.

Oh.
My.
God.

Gameplay is, well FF with a good oiling. Visuals are simply awesome. Speechless and getting slaughtered while watching the scenery. :D

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
OMG, I've seen some gameplay footage it's freaking awesome... shame I didn't get that French translation job with Square Enix have to wait until next summer :bawling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.